Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy, happy day!

today has been sweet. i woke up around 9 am to my bf calling to wish me a happy 2 year anniversary and valentine's day. it's so nice waking up to someone telling you how much they love you and how beautiful they think you are. it was a great start to the day!

but then something truly wonderful happened. i stepped on the scale and i was down 2 pounds! that's right bitches, i'm back at 145 (where i was in the fall), and i'm pretty effing happy about it. so what did i do to celebrate? i went to the gym and got in a good 1 hour workout for a total of 4 activity points. i'm so healthy it hurts. after the gym i went out for sushi with my roomie and her mom. it was delicious. i could eat sushi forever. i used up a lot of points at lunch (8.5 to be exact), so i'm going to have to be extra careful for the rest of today.

also, today is my 5th day on track. wahoo! usually i break down and binge around day 3 or 4. don't get me wrong - i still have massive cravings - but the difference this time is that i haven't been giving into them. yesterday, for example, i could have eaten my weight in chocolate. to get my mind out of the gutter, i did everything i could think of to stay busy: made a nice dinner, cleaned the kitchen, scrubbed my bathroom, organized my closet, etc. and it worked. thank you jesus.

my menu for today:

1 egg (2)
2 slices ww bread (1)
1 tbsp. blue menu jam (0)
1/2 cup plain yogurt (1)
1/2 cup frozen raspberries (0)
chai tea with 1/4 cup silk light (0.5)

1/3 cup uncooked oatmeal (1.5)
1/2 tbsp. peanut butter (1)

1 green salad with dressing (1)
1 1/2 cups edamame (1.5)
8 small pieces tuna shushi (3)
8 small pieces salmon sushi (3)

1/2 scoop whey powder (1)
1/2 medium banana (1)
1 cup frozen strawberries (0)
1/2 cup silk light (0.5)

and, as always, dinner is tbd. i have lots of healthy foods in my fridge, so it should be a good one.

last week i regretted not doing enough work on wednesday and thursday. but yesterday i did nothing after i handed in my assignment. and today i've been too busy deciding whether or not i should go out tonight to do any work (my life is full of problems). looks like i should get down to work and stat. school can be so lame.

No comments: