Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ahhh!!

i'm going crazy!! i have so much school work to do, i don't know what to do with myself. i'm working on all of these group projects, and they're just going so effing slowly. ahhhh! i want my mom. yup, i just wrote that. this sucks.

i was back on track until today, when i fell off the bandwagon again. i'm so angry with myself, and my guilty feelings are only adding to my stress level. i need to breathe. drink some tea. relax. everything is going to be a-ok. repeat.

after this week is over, i'm officially never procrastinating again. you think by 4th year i would know this by now. but this time i'm serious.

i will try to post again later today. hopefully by then i will have taken a chill pill and have stopped freaking out. again: breathe in, beathe out.

tonight's goal: no more junk!! healthy foods only.

No comments: